Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SAFEWORK 2010 ADDS 20TH LEADER TO ITS ROSTER!

CEO #20 has taken the pledge!! I am happy to report that Stanley Brezenoff, CEO of Continuum Health Partners, has just taken the SafeWork 2010 pledge! Continuum Health Partners is the parent company for Beth Israel Medical Center, St. Luke's and Roosevelt Hospitals, Long Island College Hospital and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary – all major New York City hospitals. To view the growing list of CEOs who have signed the SafeWork 2010 Pledge, click here.

And what is the Pledge? It is very simple:

I am committed to addressing the issue of domestic violence in the workplace. I recognize that domestic violence impacts my employees, my company and my business. Therefore, I pledge to take action, lead change, and raise awareness as a member of SafeWork 2010.

CEOs sign the SafeWork 2010 Pledge, committing to address the impact of domestic violence in their workplace. To help them learn more about SafeWork 2010, they receive an awesome CEO Action Kit created by Safe Horizon and CAEPV provided by the generous support of The Allstate Foundation.

If you are interested in having your CEO sign the SafeWork 2010 Pledge, contact Joanna Colangelo at Safe Horizon at joanna.colangelo@safehorizon.org.

No comments: