In recognition of October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month, CAEPV held our second CAEPV HopeLine® from Verizon Webinar: “Telling Amy’s Story – A Tool for Addressing Domestic Violence in the Workplace” on October 26, 2011.
The documentary Telling Amy's Story follows the timeline of a domestic violence homicide that occurred on November 8, 2001. The victim's parents and co-workers, law enforcement officers, and court personnel share their perspectives on what happened to Amy in the weeks, months, and years leading up to her death.
- Mike Mason, Chief Security Officer, Verizon
- Kim Wells, Executive Director, Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence
- Jayne Mayer, Director, Employee Engagement, Verizon Foundation
- Yandira Melon, EAP Counselor, Verizon
- Angela Long, Director of Security, Verizon
- Alphonsus (Fons) Marcelis, Head, HRS Corporate Operations, The World Bank Group