Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A True "Hero of the Heart"

Our CAEPV Member Joyful Heart Foundation has launched a wonderful new magazine, Reunion. It is something really special, and you can check it out here: http://www.joyfulheartfoundation.org/uniflip_publication/index.html

Inside the premiere issue they highlight a wonderful “Hero of the Heart” -- my dear friend Jane Randel.

Jane also happens to be the Vice President of Corporate Communications for Liz Claiborne Inc. I don't think I know anyone as dedicated to working to make this a world where "love is not abuse" than Jane.

She is truly a "Hero of the Heart" -- and she won't like that I wrote this blog and mentioned this article, because she is one of the most humble people that I know. Which is one of the reasons I love her so much!

To read that article and learn about Jane’s determination to make this a world free of violence, click here.

No comments: