UPDATE: ON JULY 14 THE CAMPAIGN MET IT'S $75,000 GOAL...EARLY!!!!
Helping domestic violence survivors just became as easy as sending a tweet to your friends and family. The Allstate Foundation and the national YWCA have joined together to help end domestic violence through the #Tweet4YWCA campaign.
Beginning July 7, The Allstate Foundation is donating $1 to the YWCA for every tweet that includes #Tweet4YWCA, up to $75,000. The tweet-a-thon will run from July 7-16.
Additionally, Allstate Foundation’s website, http://www.clicktoempower.org/ , will feature a leader board, live streaming tweets, and a real time calculator of how much has been donated during the campaign.
Allstate Foundation, @ClickToEmpower, and YWCA, @YWCAUSA, have a commitment to ending domestic violence and providing economic empowerment programs.
1. Send a tweet using the hashtag: #Tweet4YWCA.
2. Visit http://www.clicktoempower.org/ to see how close we are to reaching the $75,000 goal.
3. Follow @ClickToEmpower and @YWCAUSA to get updates about the campaign.
What you can do to help?
• Tweet, retweet, and tweet some more! Every #Tweet4YWCA earns one more dollar toward the $75,000 goal.
• Post a #Tweet4YWCA button or banner on your website and Facebook page (see below).
• Need more inspiration to #Tweet4YWCA? Watch and share the empowering videos on the domestic violence playlist at www.youtube.com/allstatenews.