Monday, January 04, 2010

Jane Randel of Liz Claiborne Inc. Featured As "Get Inspired! Project" Day 84 Interview

CAEPV Member, Jane Randel (Vice President, Corporate Communications, Liz Claiborne Inc.), was interviewed for "The Get Inspired! Project" -- a project that interviews one person a day for 365 days about what inspires them.

Her interview is Day 84 (Wednesday, December 23, 2009) and appears at http://www.getinspiredproject.com/.

Jane is one of the most inspiring people I know – and I know you will be inspired by her interview!

(I was honored to be interviewed on Day 63 of this project. What inspires me is all of our CAEPV members and everyone so dedicated to this issue... and especially the amazing survivors whose stories never cease to keep me going! To hear or read the interview, click here.)

No comments: